I really don’t have the money to buy them right now though. I’ve got less than six dollars, and Barnes and Nobles books are generally a lot pricier than that. Though there are quite a few that have caught my eye. Such as some Rainbow Rowell novels, or perhaps some of those Colleen Hoover books. Regardless, I like looking at books, even if I can’t buy them.
At least it’ll give me ideas about my next book run coming up. I’ve got a long list of books that I’m interested in reading, and I’m pretty sure that most of them are new. Here’s a short list of books that I really want to read that I haven’t been able to get a hold of (aren’t in my library):
1. Landline by Rainbow Rowell-I’ve been wanting to read this one for a while, and it’s just sitting there on the shelf, teasing me as I walk past it because I don’t want to pick it up and get halfway through, and then have to leave. It’s depressing, but at least next month I may be able to get it!
2. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover-yet another book that looks really good and I’ve heard a lot of good things about it. (Actually I’ve heard a lot of good things about C. H in general!)
3. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys-this one looks absolutely beautiful, but to be honest this is one of those ‘judge a book by its cover’. I haven’t heard next to anything about it. I hope it’s as good as it .
4. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven-another one that I’ve been hearing chatter on. It looks interesting and sounds like it will be a good story. Hopefully it’s as good as it sounds.
5. A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin-I’ve actually read this before, but my family wants to read it, and after seeing the show I wouldn’t mind reading the entire series, as I only ever read the first book.
And there you have it-the books that are on my ‘to-buy’ shelf. I’ve got a lot of other books that I’m interested in of course, but these are the ones I’m interested in most.